Celeste at Every Step of The Way is delighted to offer to the market these luxury new build apartments, situated in a prominent location in the heart of Salisbury. There are 14 apartments in total ranging from one- and two-bedrooms, each apartment offering its own uniqueness and ‘wow’ factor. The apartments have all been fitted to a superior specification and to a modern and contemporary style. There is also the added benefit of lift access, secure off road parking and permit parking, and the option of the help to buy scheme for first time buyers. All apartments are offered with a 999-year lease. Salisbury is a vibrant city centre location, and the development is in a great micro location, which is a 2 minute walk to the train station with its direct trains to London Waterloo within just 90 minutes. To avoid disappointment, please contact our team to arrange a viewing.
Tenure – Leasehold
Lease – 999 years
Utilities – Mains water, electric and drainage
Maintenance charges – TBC
Parking – Secure off street parking spaces are available for an additional cost, alternatively all apartments come with permit parking within the zone area.
· Development of 14 x one- and two-bedroom apartments
· 2-minute walk to Salisbury Railway Station with direct services to London Waterloo in 1 hour 25 minutes
· 5-minute walk to Salisbury City Centre
· All Apartments have been finished to a very high specification
· Modern kitchens and branded integrated appliances with stone worktops
· Bathrooms fitted with high end ceramics and branded sanitary ware
· 999-year lease
· Lift access and secure off-road parking and permit parking available
· DEVELOPER INCENTIVE £5,000 TOWARDS SDLT OR JOHN LEWIS VOUCHERS.
· Prominent city centre location
The site is located at St. Paul’s roundabout, on the junctions of Wilton and Devizes Roads in a very prominent position a short distance to the city centre. The site offers level access to Salisbury railway station (2 minutes’ walk) with direct trains to London Waterloo in under 90 minutes. Salisbury city centre offers a wide range of shopping, leisure, cultural and educational facilities and amenities and there are many choices of excellent restaurants and bars. Salisbury has a twice weekly market in the central Market Square. Good local schools are numerous and include Salisbury Cathedral School, Chafyn Grove, Godolphin School, as well as Bishop Wordsworth and South Wilts Grammar Schools. There is racing at Salisbury racecourse, golf at High Post, South Wilts and Rushmore. The countryside surrounding Salisbury offers large unspoiled areas ideal for walking and riding. The A303 provides access to the southwest and London via the M3.
Our helpful team are on hand to answer any queries and concerns you may have.